Is This a Bifold Door Roll Guide?

A home owner from Massachusetts says:
Could you tell me if this plastic part is called "roll guide"? It's on the pin of the bottom track of bifold door. If so how difficult is it to replace? The other door that part broke and door is difficult to close.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B76C74E8-31BD-4375-8EB9-20FDF520F63E.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Yes, this is called a Roll Guide. It may in fact be our 21-174, but you'll want to compare dimensions to confirm. You'll have to remove the door to remove and replace these guides. The video below, which concerns the installation of new pivot pins, may be helpful.

How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at