Is this the 39-395?

A quick learner from Wisconsin says:
I believe I need your 39-395 replacement kit. Can you verify from the attached pictures? The arm that has come detached measures 10" from end to end. thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20201025_111021130.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20201025_111445961_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20201025_111616031_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20201025_111535635.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I agree that the 39-395 is similar, but your hinge is missing some pieces so it's hard to say. You should first check to make sure that the size is the same. Then, if you have an undamaged version, I would use that as a reference for confirmation.

A quick learner from Wisconsin says:
the hinge is not missing any pieces. The rivet that holds the 10" arm to the bracket on the bottom of the window is broken. I'm uploading a picture of the opposite window. thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Opposite Window.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I do think the 39-395 could be what you're looking for. The tricky part is that the important details of your hinge, like the shoe and clip, are currently obscured in your photo. They're hidden between the sash and sill and I just can't get a good look at them to confirm.

For now, what I can say is that the 39-395 is what your most promising option. However, the only way to be 100% sure is to remove the original. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.