Is this the right part?

A home owner from Louisiana says:
Hi - we own several pieces of furniture purchased in late2003/early 2004 in Virginia, including a dresser, vanity, and night stand. Some of the drawer sliders, which are Kenlin parts, have broken. There is only 1 plastic slider underneath each drawer, and they look like the Heavy Duty Kenlin Socket available for sale on your website (32-082 product page), but I'm not sure if it's the right part. On the side of my boker sliders appears "A10" and U.S. Pat.Re.32.134 if that helps any. Does it sound like I've got the right part? Any help you can offer would be much appreciated. Thank you!

The piece that's broken is the one attached to the drawer (the first photo). Do you all sell this piece?

Thank you for all of your help!!!

Joyce B.
User photo of their kenlin drawer parts.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Yes, please take a look at the 32-081 Kenlin Drawer Socket. You can also purchase the heavy duty version of the Kenlin socket which is our part 32-082. The runner is our part number 32-076.
A quick learner from Concord, CA says:
It looks like I have the same furniture as the picture above. I did the measurements of the drawer socket and it looks like height is smaller than your replacement part (32-081). Is there any other replacement parts that look like the 32-081 but is smaller in height? My furniture draw socket looks like 1 27/32'' by 1 4/32''. Thank you for all your help!!

Kathy S.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Currently the 32-081 Kenlin Drawer Socket and the 32-082 Heavy Duty Kenlin Drawer Socket are the only Kenlin drawer sockets we carry at this time.
A quick learner from Hendersonville, TN says:
We have the same part as Kathy S. above. It is same measurements. It is 1 27/32 by 1 4/32. The part also has W10 on the side as well as the PAT. number. The part really is closest to the 32-081 but I think the "W10" is an indicator of something. Someone else mentioned an "A10". Did anyone ever find the measurements for the Kenlin part with these measurements?
A handy person from Cincinnati says:
I emailed Broyhill Furniture to see about getting a rplacement guide for my drawer. They replied that they no longer carried them and directed me to a website that I do not know what that company sold. Tried to buy a new glide system at Rockler. NO LUCK. Looked at my broken glide a little closer and saw the Kenlin name on it. did a quick google and up came you site. AMAZING. You have the part I need. I bought enough to replace all the glides in my furniture. I figure if 1 broke they will all break eventually!! THANKS
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at