It's a hinge for a window

A quick learner from New jersy says:
It's a hinge for a window
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It appears you need a hinge leaf assembly, though it's impossible to tell exactly what kind without seeing it removed. However start by looking at our 15-058. Could this be a match?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)