It's a spring loaded corner from a 1/4 inch thick frame

A quick learner from Wayland, MA says:
Looking for this part. Both RH and LH.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImage5wjzsZ.gif
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:


We believe you can use the 91-004 and 91-005 corner latches for your repair. The leg is 1/4" wide by 1/8" thick. These corners are self-locking, so you won't need to punch them. The top tilt corners would be the 95-026 and 95-027 . Thanks for posting. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at