Iwc window latch broken

A quick learner from Los Angeles says:
What is the part number for this iwc window latch that is broken
Need to purchase a new one in black
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B1A41D0E-D174-48C0-B8A6-07ECE42F770D.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I've seen this lock a few times in the past. I'm afraid that it is discontinued and no longer made. Now, we don't have a replacement that is 100% confirmed to work, but I think our 90-313 is a good possibility. This is a fairly versatile lock that can work in a few different situations. The only catch is that you'll need to drill new holes in the sash for it to install.

If you decide to go forward with this, please make sure to be careful when drilling your holes. You want to avoid hitting the glass. I also recommend using a 33-011 screw to install. This isn't too deep so it should be the best one for the job.

I also want to emphasize that I am not certain that this lock will work, even with these modifications. I've never had the fortune to come across this IWC window in person, I've only seen it through customer submissions. My recommendation of the 90-313 is a theory only. I am sorry that we cannot offer a better match.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.