JASON Screen door hardware

A home owner from Schoharie Co, NY says:
Hi, These screen doors are installed in an indoor pool environment (high
humidity at times). On the door handles it gives the name JASON.
Questions: Like to replace upper and lower rollers on two such doors. Are both the upper and the lower rollers spring loaded? If so, how do they get adjusted?
Do you have the recessed door handles for both doors since they have to clear the sliding glass door handles on the outside?
Any help is greatly appreciated
Juergen S.
P.S. The rollers are approx. 3/8" wide
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

I am sorry, we cannot identify your hardware via the name "JASON". Can you submit some pictures of your rollers and handle? We should be able to help you choose replacement hardware based on your pictures.
A quick learner says:
Hello,

I'll try to attach 2 pics. Don't know if it works.
Checking your catalog I come up with Rocker Roller 1" Nylon wheel Part # 84-002. Are these being used on the top and bottom? What is the proper way to adjust them? Will the screws #84-502 fit these?
Should I use any kind of lube? Is the tab on the end of the roller assy (with the threaded hole) supposed to be bent or straight?
User submitted photo of screen door roller and handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the roller is used for both the top and bottom. You may have to use your original adjustment screws. The screw bracket on the end should be straight. You can use a silicone-based spray or the 75-077 track lubricant.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.