JELD WEN Window Balance 28B BSI TN

A home owner from USA says:
This is for a new discussion but can you help me find this part or where i can get it? Thank You!
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, I'm confident we can help. If all you need is a shoe, see our 15-194. If you need an all new balance, however, then yours will have to be custom made. Let me know.
A quick learner from Michigan says:
Yes thank you. While waiting for a response I found them on your website and have ordered them and they actually just shipped today thanks!
A quick learner from Mt. Juliet, TN - 55 and Older Del Webb says:

Many of the 1020+, 55 and older residential homes are beginning to experience window parts failure. Few repair companies to fix, but want to replace the windows. With Swisco support, I was able to determine manufacture/parts needed, video and photo to support, and repair my windows! You can't imagine the relief you have provided us old folks!

Thanks for being here!

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.