Jalosie Window part

A landlord from 34202 says:
This is the part that is on the side of every window pane frame that projects from the edge of the frame that when you close the window sits under the claw in the mechanism and locks the window as the crank is turned and draws the window up and in.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0964.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0963.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0961.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0962.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0965.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


Unfortunately, I don't recognize this jalousie window part but I'm going to pass your information on to our senior experts who may have seen this before. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. Thank you!

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Looking at your photos, I believe your window is an awning window made by Keller. Take a look at the 36-016 vent pin, along with the related parts and video to assist you. Thanks for posting!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.