Jalousie Like Windows

A home owner from Bedford, MA says:
I am in the process of restoring and old cottage. I've been repairing some of the window mechanism but some have been lost.Rods come into the gear box on each side with a center crank that opens and closes the window.Have you seen such a thing? I haven't found any markings on the window to identify a manifacturer. Thanks you for helping me out.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please take a look at our 39-076 Center Gear Operator and let me know what you think!
A quick learner says:
Thanks Tom --- that's the one. Just ordered a bunch a lot cheaper than new windows :). Really appreciate you getting back to me.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Not a problem, it was my pleasure! Let me know if you have any other questions, I'd be more than happy to help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)