Jalousie Operator

A home owner from Baltimore says:
I can't find any name/number/marks on this assembly to identify it, I'm hoping you can help me replace this because the retainer threads have been stripped out.

Measurements:
5-1/4" top to bottom (all measurements approx. hole center to hole center)
1-1/8" between the bottom two screw holes
2" - operator arm between retainer pin and link rivet
2-1/4" between operator rivet and link end screw hole

Crank is on left side of assembly. See photos for more info.
Any ideas?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Look at our left hand 39-011 and right hand 39-012 operators and see if they match up to yours. They appear to be our closest matches.
Thanks Dave - I' fairly certain that won't work. I have a similar crank that I purchased on an auction site, with the 2-11/16" linkage, but it won't close the window properly, the linkage is too long.

I was hoping you'd confirm my guess of the Keller 39-061, which seems to be closer to the dimensions of my broken unit. Is there any reason I shouldn't use that operator on my window? Thanks for your help!
The 32-061 is close, but the hole at the end of the linkage is a lot smaller than what you have (1/4" - 20 thread). It may require alteration in order to work properly in your window.
The business end of the window linkage has a bushing for a smaller than 1/4" screw, which should pass easily through the hole in the operator arm. But, I'll hedge my bets and order the shoulder screw and bushing just to be sure. Thanks again for your help! My wife wants me to replace the entire window over a $20 part. :-)
Great, let us know how it works out! We appreciate your business. You definitely shouldn't have to replace the whole window. If the part you purchased doesn't work, let me know and we will try to come up with a solution.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.