Jalousie Window Operator w/handle, Split Lock Washer & (Plastic) Window Retainer Lock

A quick learner from Carteret, N.J. says:

Jalousie Window Operator

Measurements:

Between top and bottom holes - 5 1/4"

Between bottom holes - 1 1/8"

Arm length - 2 1/2"

Width - 15/16"

I am in need of 6 units of each of the parts listed in the Subject line.

Very respectfully,

Roman

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A1BF3562-730D-426E-AB06-F578C9C6E842.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4E007223-57FC-4F6D-99D1-10B7665AE221.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F1A83C7E-6A63-4686-BBCD-0C721893A0AF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 72A665EE-E8F9-4BDC-AE91-994D53245761.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 14FE35F3-5D5A-4542-ABF4-E50D2F30D5A9.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I would recommend starting by comparing the specifications of the 39-025 and 39-026 to your crank operator, along with the related items shown on our product pages. The other part shown in your photos resembles the 70-080 window clip. Thanks for posting! 

A quick learner from Carteret, N.J. says:

Ms Casey, Thank you for your quick and extremely thorough response. You've not only answered all my questions, but also anticipated others I would not have thought to ask. I applaud your thoroughness!

I have a couple of additional questions:

1. Are all those parts listed, especially 39-025, in stock, I'm in need of 6, white or gray. I will also be needing a number of various screws/e-clips, window clips and operator slot cover plates.

2. Are there any of SWISCOs parts facilities nearer to me. If not, I will visit your parts store on my next visit to family and friends in the Fort Dix/ McGuire area. The reason to visit your store is to insure compatibility.

Respectfully,

Roman 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your kind words. I am currently showing stock of all three parts I recommended but we only have seven of the 39-026 in white at this time. Please keep in mind that these numbers are subject to change as new orders are placed. 

Unfortunately, we do not have any storefront locations, so all orders will need to be placed directly on our website and shipped to you. If you decide to purchase these parts and run into any issues, our return policy can be found here

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.