Jalousie Window operator RH 1963

A quick learner from pembroke pines florida says:

I need a jalousie window operator. Mine has this stamped inside:

Pat. No. 19E 202 USA

R.H. RD. 1963 CA

It has a dog-leg in the second linkage to clear part of the window mechanism. The second linkage is 2 5/8 inches center to center pin distance.

Hope you have one? Bill 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5275[1].JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5276[1].JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5277[1].JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5278[1].JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

I don't recognize this operator at first glance but I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they could recommend a replacement for you. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. 

Thank you!

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the 39-194 operator which has a 3/8" hole at the end of the 2-3/8" off set link arm. Compare our dimensions to yours and see if the two bottom mounting hole center spacing of 1-3/8" match up to yours.

Dimensions for 39-194
Dimensions for 39-194
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.