Jalousie Window part

A quick learner from USA says:
we are builders in FL and have a
home that has Jalousie windows. There is a part that is above the crank to
open and close the windows that is also attached to one of the support arms.
It is made of plastic and we have many that are broken. I have attached a
picture of this part. I can take more pictures if this does not help you
identify the part. Can you supply this part? If not, might you know of a
firm who could supply this part? Many thanks for your help.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The part you're showing resembles our 39-537 lock assembly. We do sell just the nylon fittings with shoulder rivets, see our 39-538. What do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)