Jalousie window center mount operator (3/8 in hex)

A home owner from Vân Vu says:
Dear Swisco
Part above is avalable in stock?
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0BE41548-DCAB-41B1-84EB-703E88B3315B.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look and compare the specifications of the 39-162 mobile home operator to your part.  Thanks for posting! 

A home owner from Brooksville, Fl says:
Do you have a video on how to replace this part? I need about 10 each. Do I need the handle as well?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we do not have an installation video but I'd be happy to forward your request to one of our senior experts with more experience installing this type of hardware. 

We also do not carry a specific handle meant to work with this type of mobile home operator. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Replacing the 39-162 could be a little tricky and, unfortunately, we do not have any videos on the installation process. 

However, make sure to take your time installing it back into the window. You don't want to damage any of the other parts in the window that are related to this operator. Also, use a type of spray lubricant like WD-40 to loosen up the screws. Also, you should be able to reuse your existing handles. 

A handy person from Wells Maine says:
Was wondering if the homeowner mentioned here tried this piece and had success? I seem to have the same one they did that went bad and was looking to get one of these 39-162 to replace it
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.