Jalousie window crank knobs

A handy person from Nw York City says:
I want to replace two long "coffee grinder" type handles on my Jalousie window crank with two compact "propeller" type thumb ones. You show them on entire assemblies. Do you sell them separately?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. There are a few separate jalousie cranks available separately, yes. Take a look at our 39-108 for an example. This is a common "T" handle for jalousie windows. Compare it to your existing handle and see if it will fit your assembly.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)