Jalousie window crank side rivets are broken

A quick learner from Chicago suburbs says:
There us no identifying manufacturer. It is for an 8x24 window within a glass block window.

Please let me know if there is anything i can do to help with the part id..

Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5370BAA8-70FD-43D1-9DAF-6829627EF60A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FA00BADF-A2E6-4BE9-B9CF-5A53A04CEF0B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F7CA2CCC-1FF7-4CD6-A3FE-0A86C4BD8868.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! Take a look at our 39-346 and let us know what you think. 

A quick learner from Chicago suburbs says:
Thank you. I missed this reply but just found it and ordered the part from you. Shipping and taxes nearly doubled the cost, but i'm hoping it will work and will be easier than grinding out the mortar to install a replacement window. I appreciate your quick reply.. your competitors who are only a few miles away from me did not respond. I also could have ordered it from Amazon with free shipping, but again, I appreciate your support and your company got my business.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We truly appreciate your business. If you have any future hardware questions please let us know. We'll be here to help! 

39-346 Jalousie operator replacement kit
39-346 Jalousie operator replacement kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.