Jalousie window mechanism

A home owner from Milton, FL says:
My mom is looking for the mechanism for these windows. She needs about 12 of them total.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 65592.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

In order to provide the best recommendation possible, we'd really need to see the part removed from the window. Specifically, we need to clearly see the hole pattern and the link arm. Upload a few more photos of the removed operator and we will take a closer look.

A quick learner from Milton, FL says:
Thanks for the response. I will post about 4 or so from all different angles.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20180509_172346728.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20180509_172337880.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20180509_172325350.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Perfect! That's just what we needed to see. Now, I wasn't able to find an exact match for this operator, but I found a couple that are similar. Start by looking at our 39-280, 39-058, or 39-074. One of these may work for you. I'm sorry I couldn't narrow it down any further!

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.