Jalousie window operator

A quick learner from Illinois says:
Looking for exact replacement for this dark brown window operator with a fixed crank handle and a 4 inch extension arm. If the extension arms are measured from center to center then it may be 3 5/8" I believe there were Tafco jalousie windows but not 100% sure.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Rahal window parts.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Many thanks for your correspondence. You may be able to use our 39-005 Operator as a replacement. Compare with your old hardware and let us know your thoughts.

A quick learner from Illinois says:
Thanks for the response Paul.
Your 39-005 crank would definitely work. Might you have them in dark bronze with a crank handle vs the T handle?
Who makes that crank so I know for the future?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Rahal window parts.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately the 39-005 only comes in aluminum color. Sorry for any inconvenience. If you want a crank handle instead of a T-handle, see our 39-104. Let me know what you think.

39-005 How to replace a Jalousie operator
39-005 How to replace a Jalousie operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.