Jamb Stops for sliding window

A quick learner from Los Angeles says:
What part(s) are available to install onto a new vinyl horizontal slider (window) that are often called "sash stop". Thanks, Patrick
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
You can take a look at our 26-338 Sash Stop and see if that would suit your needs.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Hey Patrick!

We just added the Swisco 26-387 Vent Lock Kit. It may be something you could use with your window.

Please take a look on our tutorial video on how to install the 26-387:

A professional from Rhode Island says:
I work at a nursing home and need something that allows the windows to be opened only halfway
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please take a look at our 26-387 Face Mount Single Action Vent Lock Kit, and the above tutorial video on how to install them. Do you think these would work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.