Jambliner Double Hung Wood

A quick learner from Hemlock MI says:
I believe this jamb liner tilt profile I am looking for is 86J bracket type V plough.It has 4-28HD balance's which you carry, along with the tilt window cam pivots 26-150 which are metal zinc.Do you carry the plastic? left white and black right? Before I start to rebuild these Jambs I want to make sure if all parts are available. The 86J V plough 3.375 wide with 9/16" x 3/4" right and left edges.

Appreciate your help
Terry
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tilt window Cam Pivots.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Profile and clips_4980.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance stamping_4983.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Jambliner_model#_4982.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named JambLiner.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry replacement jamb liners but a local millwork may be able to supply you with jamb liners suitable for wood windows. I'm sorry that we can't offer this particular part but we wish you the best of luck with your repair!

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.