Jeld Wen Screen Rollers

A handy person from MI says:

I have a Jeld Wen patio door I purchased in 2009 and the screen door rollers are broken. Jeld Wen tells me they cannot replace the door nor do they have the roller assemblies available. I'm not about to replace a 900.00 door just to get a new screen door. Would you have a roller kit for this? The metal rollers are 1 1/4" in diameter. They are adjusted by screws on each side of the door.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your post. Because your roller is still installed in the door, we can not provide a solid recommendation on a replacement. I encourage you to remove the roller from the door and send us an additional photo of it. In the meantime, I have placed a list of possible replacement screen rollers, on this page, that may possibly work for your Jeld-wen door. Take a look at each one to see if you could adapt any of them to work for you.

How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.