Jeld-Wen Window Cam Lock Keeper

A home owner from Beaufort, SC says:
While self quarantining, I have been doing a lot of cleaning, and while washing windows, I discovered that several were missing the cam lock keeper. My windows are Jeld-Wen double hung wood windows that were installed around 2006 when my house was built. I found a recessed keeper that looks similar to mine. Photos are attached. Your part number is 90-282. Also, your description says screws are not included. Since my keepers are missing, the screws are missing too. Do you have white screws for this window lock?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0184.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0185.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I agree, our 90-282 is close. I would just make sure that our dimensions match up.

As for the screw, that depends as much on the window sash as it does the keeper itself. The 33-093 can work, but it's 3/4" long. There's no telling if you need something longer or shorter, especially if the old screws are completely missing. I would check to see if you have an identical window in the house that still has them, then take those in to a local hardware store to match up.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.