Jeld Wen Window crank

A home owner from Virginia says:
Hi, I recently bought a condo with 11 Jeld-wen casement windows, all with knob-type openers (see photo). Its impossible to remove the screens to clean windows or at end of season without removing the knobs first. I wanted to see if you had replacement cranks to replace the knobs so that I could rotate the crank downward to provide clearance to remove the screen? The knob has a 3/8" diameter hole; looking inside, there are 12 splines. The knob is marked "Miller Mfg Inc, Santa Rosa, CA" and has letter F stamped. Thanks
User submitted photo of their window oeprator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I think we can help, yes. See our 39-205. This is a folding crank handle that seems like it would suit your needs. However, just confirm the size of your hole. The 39-205 spline hole is 11/32", which I think might be what you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)