Jeld-Wen patio door handle set & casment lock with lockbar connector

Quick Learner from Chicago
Feb 29, 2024 1:31 pm
We are in need of a white Jeld-Wen handle set and mortise with thumb latch. The handle holes are 3-15/16" apart. The casement lock parts may or may not be Jeld-Wen but most importantly I need the broken pc that slides up and down and connects to a bar perhaps, that actually locks the window. I need 20 pc of the lock components and 1 handle set and mortise. Is this anything you are familiar with?
JWPdHandle(2) JWPdHandle2-28-24 CasementLockBar2-28-24
3 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO
Mar 1, 2024 8:42 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello, thank you for posting,

For a new handle set, please review the 82-089 style or the 82-086 keyed version that has a 3-15/16" installation hole spacing from center to center.

To confirm which style of mortise lock is needed, we will need to see pictures of the original to view the overall style. 

Unfortunately we are no longer able to provide a suitable replacement for the locking system shown. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts