Jeld Wenn 8600 series casement window weatherstripping

A quick learner from 28403 says:
Looking for replacement weatherstripping.
Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0205.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0207.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0206.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience during this busy summer. We should be able to help you find replacement weatherstripping, but I don't recognize yours from your photos. It's too damaged to make out. Do you have an undamaged sample we can see? If so, please show me a clear picture of the end profile, so that we can make out the shape. The video below will clarify what I need.

Hope these photos help identify correct stripping.
Please get back with any questions or further photos are needed.

Thank you!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0219.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0220.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

I can't see the whole shape of the end profile, but I am reminded of the 58-170B. Start with this piece and see if it would make a good replacement.

The 58-170B does not work at all. If anything I need a T-Slot Bubble Seal. The photo shows and undersized example. The photos also show inside and outside T-slot dimensions.

Please let me know your thoughts on a solution.
Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0246.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0247.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0248.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0249.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

I see, thanks for the new photos. Would something like the 58-135 match up better? Yes, it's a hollow bubble rather than foam, but I don't think that would make a difference. Look over the end profile dimensions and let me know your thoughts. 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.