Jeld-wen track for 36" Bi-fold door

A home owner from Annapolis, MD says:
I just bought and almost got completely installed the Jeld-Wen Bi-fold door and everything was ready to go and the kit had everything but the 36 inch track! I had another brand (Johnson) but the Jeld-Wen pivots I already hammered into the top nand bottom of the door, don't match that bi-fold kit. And, I can't get the little plastic pieces out of the Jeld-Wen bi-fold door (the hardware part removes easily) so I can't even just use the Jeld-Wen bi-fold doors with the Johnson hardware! I'm pissed but I'm here alone in Annapolis without the husband and Home Depot is 30 minutes away. And, I'd have to take the entire bi-fold door system back to Home Depot in my car and get another one. It says the track is included. The package was not opened. So, not at ALL clear on what I'm missing here. But, I just NEED THE 36" track for Jeld-Wen. Is this something you can help me with? That I can purchase from you/your sight and have overnighted on Monday? Thanks. Letitia
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I personally haven't come across a Jeld-Wen bi fold door before, but my research led me to our 23-509 36" track. The door fittings that go with this track are our 23-112 and 23-114. Do these fittings match yours? If not, send some photos of your fittings and we will try to find something better.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.