Jeld win windows hardware

A quick learner says:
About 4-5 yrs old.. bought new without hardware..
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8CF08354-ED03-4B71-8989-C7A6D348DB66.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2A94A632-7E6F-4DB5-9AD4-A119FB64D90B.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Based on your photos, it looks like you need a new operator and lock. Unfortunately, I can't make out exactly what they are. I will need you to remove each one from the frame and show me a clear picture of them separate and without obstruction. From there, we can hopefully match them up to parts in our catalog.

A quick learner says:
just need cover and handles
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for confirming. That makes things a little easier, then. For the operator, I recommend the 39-451 cover/handle combination. I am confident this will work for you.

Unfortunately, I still don't know what to recommend for the lock. Too much of it is obscured or missing for me to ID. If you also need that, then I have to see a picture of an undamaged version removed from the window. I won't know what to recommend otherwise.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.