Jeldwen sliding screen door vertical seal

A quick learner from Avon, Oh says:

Need a replacement vertical seal as pictured, if available.

Thank you.

Dave 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2058.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Dave. We may very well have a seal that matches yours, but I don't know what you have. All weatherseal more or less looks the same when it's installed. In order to identify a match, we will need you to remove a sample and show us a clear picture of its end profile. Let me know whenever you can do this!

As requested.

Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2076.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2077.JPG
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! This is a huge help. Looks like a bug flap similar to our 59-054. Look this over and let me know if you think it can work. I'll post its dimensions below, but keep in mind that it has tear strips so the overall width of 1-9/16" can be reduced, if necessary.

Profile diagram of 59-054
Profile diagram of 59-054

That looks like the critter !! Attached another photo if that helps.If you agree, I would like to order same.

Thanks

Dave

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2084.JPG
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you for the additional. I do have to say it does look very similar to ours. Now, the only thing left for you to do is to compare your part with ours to confirm that everything matches up. If it looks good, then you should be ok to go. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.