Jordan Window replacement parts

A home owner from Miramar Beach, Florida says:

I have need for replacement counter balances on my Jordan windows non tilt. They all appear to have the same counter balance of 9/16" wide and the metal part is 28" long.

The only numbers I can find are 27 9 and then CV horizontal stamp and then BSI vertical. The weights of the windows range from 27.6 pounds to 27.9 pounds. It looks similar to the S351 on your site.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Or If I need to provide more information. Thank You.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3797.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3801.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The S351-28 is similar, but I'm concerned that the bottom fitting on your balance is too big. The S351-28 has a bottom fitting that's 1" deep, but we also have the S390-28, which has a bottom fitting at 1-1/8" deep. Measure yours to confirm which one is best.

As for the stamp, I believe you want our 2750. Two balances with this stamp can carry sashes weighing 26 through 30 pounds. That should be perfect for your window.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.