Just bought this part

A home owner from Florida says:
We are looking for this exact part we got from yall but it's a tad too big width wise...do yall have another just like this but a different size?
My order number is 1863622
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220523_153130.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello! 

Your latch looks similar to our 26-394 but compare our dimensions to an undamaged version of your latch to confirm this matches what you're looking for. 

You can also see our return policy here

We actually already bought those and they dont work with keeping our window secured...we need that metal safety pin on the inside like the bigger one...currently our window isn't even able to be locked and if someone bumps into it ouside... it tilts open.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220526_121419.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220526_121426.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

My apologies, I'm a bit confused. This new batch of pictures shows a different latch and sash lock. Are these the parts you're looking for? If they are, I'll need you to write out the distance between the two installation holes, measured from center-to-center.

Yes the new batch of pictures was to show you of a different kind of tilt lock we originally tried to replace the old ones with and obviously it isn't achieving what is needed...so we ordered the bigger one with the sash..and my husband says we need the width to be less than an inch..its too wide.
Profile picture of Emily

So the latches in your second batch of pictures are original to your window, right? I just want to make sure I understand correctly. If they are your original parts, I'll need you to write out the hole center spacing as requested above to narrow down some options.

Sorry it's hard to understand through chat. Ok so the one pictured with the tape measure is the original ones that came on the house 10yrs ago when we bought the house...the other picture is of it next to a different tilt latch we tried that's on there currently yet isnt keeping our window secured shut, that part needs the safety pin part like the big sash lock we bought...yet the sash lock is a tad too wide for our window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220526_204747.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220526_204835.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220523_153130.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Gotcha, thanks for clarifying! We don't carry your exact latch but our 26-394 is our closest match, I'm afraid. I apologize we can't offer something closer. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.