KINCO window replacement balance rods

A home owner from Jacksonville, FL says:
I need to get replacement balance rods for some KINCO windows - seems that they are an 'odd' size....
Mine measure 12", and have a stamped number on the channel that reads: 1140

I cannot locate the correct replacement piece on the web - i might be looking in the wrong place?!
user submitted photos of channel balance and attachments
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us with photos; looks like you have a Series 351 Balance.
The Series 351 has 19-002 and 15-002 fittings attached

A 12" length balance is very small, must be a tiny window.
We have just added the 12" Series 351 Channel Balance online for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at