K/K replacement parts

A quick learner from Boston, MA says:

I'm replacing about sixty screens in a house I'm working on and see the part numbers for the corners and the plungers. There are also pins at the top of each screen and a screen pull I don't see the part numbers for. I've attached a photo showing the parts I am looking for. If you can help me that would be great.

corners and pins
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Eric. For the pull, I think you could use something like our 70-142, which is held in by the screen spline. Our 70-008 pull pin is 1-1/2" long, so it should be long enough. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)