KV1284-3 Socket

A handy person from Seattle says:
I also need a KV1284-3 socket. The slide entry area is ? inch horizontally, and 1 ? inch vertically. Your 32-014 is only ¾ inch vertically. DO you have anything that matches my dimensions?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1372.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1373.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at our 32-012 and 32-119 rear sockets. These have a larger opening and might fit your track, but see what you think!

Thx but those products won't fit. I see that the dimensions on my email did not come through accurately (show as "?") so I'll try again.The slide entry area is ?" inch horizontally, and 1 ?" vertically. Your 32-014 is only ¾" vertically. Do you have anything that matches my dimensions?
thx again
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Your dimensions still aren't coming through unfortunately, but if I'm understanding you properly then the opening that accepts the rail is 1". Is that correct?

If so, how about our 32-089? This has an opening of 1" x 3/8", as shown in the diagram below.

Profile diagram of 32-089
Profile diagram of 32-089
That's funny - I'll try again on the dimensions. They are three-eights inch horizontally (same as you suggested) but the vertical dimension is one and one-eighth inches, not one inch as yours is. I was able to measure the left socket (unbroken) and it's definitely one and one-eighth inches vertically. (This broken one is a right hand bracket). Thx again
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Gotcha, thank you for confirming. I'm afraid that is bad news, then; we are not able to supply a replacement drawer socket with an opening that exceeds 1". That is unfortunately the largest size we can offer at this time.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Appreciate the time you have spent on this. I'm trying super glue as a last resort!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.