Aluminum Frame Window Keeper

A landlord from Houston TX says:
I'm looking for a keeper part for a very old sliding aluminum frame window. See graphic.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for contacting us again. Take a look at our 90-108 keeper see if that is the one you are looking for.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)