Keeper for 38-005

A quick learner from Michigan says:
Hello, I have identified part # 38-005 which is the locking handle that I need for the windows that I have. I also need to identify the mating keeper for this handle. In other words,the part the handle hooks onto to keep the window closed. Thank you, Bill
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take another look at our 38-005 and look at the hole at the end of the locking hook. This type of lock uses a type of tie bar locking system. I think it could work with the 38-111 keeper. See the 38-001 see if your lock is more like this.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at