Keeper for 82-078

A quick learner from Virginia says:
I have this exact door system. But I need a keeper. What keeper works with the 82-078?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. After extensive research, we may have finally found a match for the keeper you need. However, I need one measurement before we can recommend something. There should be two "T" shaped prongs, one at the top and one at the bottom of your original keeper. Before we can bring in a replacement keeper, I need to know the length of your prong.
A quick learner from BURKE, VIRGINIA says:
My handle set only has ONE single T-shaped prong in the very middle. Just like in the picture of the 82-078 model on your website. It's not a dual prong style. Please help. Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The prongs I was referring to should be on the keeper itself. There are multiple styles that may owrk for you, but before we can be sure what to recommend we need to know the length of the prongs on the keeper itself.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.