Keeper for 90-133R?

A quick learner says:
What face mount keeper should I use for lock 90-133R ?

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Anne, thanks for posting. Usually, the keepers for the the 90-133R is a stainless steel part (SWISCO product code 90-133K ) that is built into the sash. Check in your sash and see if it's still there. I can't imagine that it would break before the plastic lock!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at