Keeper for Aluminite screen door

A home owner from New Mexico says:
Hi folks. I feel bad taking your time to request help with this relatively-small item, but then again you are in the replacement-parts business so now I feel a little less bad.

This "keeper" (?) is for an "Aluminite" screen door. There is a letter "E" stamped in the underside as shown in Photo 9.

Thanks for looking for a replacement or equivalent part.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Photo 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Photo 7.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Photo 9.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

I'm afraid we don't carry this exact keeper, but your handle set looks a lot like our 83-126 latch. We don't have a specific keeper that goes with this handle since it depends on the door itself. Customers most commonly purchase one of three types of keepers to go with this handle: the 85-001, 85-011, and 85-014. Take a look over these parts to see if they'll work on your door.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.