Keeper for Marvin Sash Lock

A handy person from New Hampshire says:
I am trying to find white sash lock replacements for some Marvin wood double hung windows. I am trying to change them all from bronze to white. The windows are about 10-15 years old.

The closest thing I found on your web site is code 90-161. The 2 1/16" hole span measurements match up on both pieces. and the 7/16" setback for the holes on the lock piece match.

It is only the "keeper" that does not match quite right. My piece's width is 7/16" (with hole center set back at 1/4") and your model says its width is 1/4 " ? (or is that the height of the keeper piece) ?

Any ideas ?

Thanks!
Jim
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Jim. The width of the 90-161's keeper is, indeed, 1/4". 7/16" is pretty thick for this lock. Could we perhaps see a few pictures of it and the lock installed in the window? That would help us find a possible replacement.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You might want to take a look at our 90-279 Truth EntryGard Keeper. I just tried it out and it works well with the 90-161 lock. Let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.