Keeper for Remington sliding door

A quick learner from usa says:
hello, . I phoned last week to talk with your customer service department.
They made a record of my call in your computer system. I was told to send this email with attached photos of my sliding
door. I am looking for a replacement Keeper for a Remington Mark II 6068 sliding glass door. One of your online email
strings between a customer and your department had one of your employees stating that door maybe a Kinco Door, but I
have the original receipt for the door and it is listed as a Remington Mark II. The latch that engages the Keeper is insie
the metal frame that holds the glass, so the Keeper design needs to be a male design that goes through the opening in
the frame holding the glass. The latch than slides up to engage the keeper when the door is locked. A Keeper design like
Model 89-040 is the style needed. It appears to me that the male probe of the Keeper needs to be between the two screws that attach it to the jam on the wall. The mounting holes on the jam for attaching the Keeper are 1 and 11/16 inch apart.
The mounting space for the Keeper is 1 inch wide. The latch opening in the frame holding the glass is 13/16 inch wide and 7/8 inch high. The latch seems to move up and down about 3/8 of an inch. Please see attached photos. I may have to
send you three emails with 2 or 3 photos attached to each, as my email will only allow me to attach 3 photos to each
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_F.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_D.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_C.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Greetings. This type of lock typically works with a keeper like our 89-003 or 89-018. Compare and see what you think. 

A quick learner from usa says:
Thank you for all the help. I have ordered both parts.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.