Keeper for product 40-117

A home owner from USA says:
Hi need the latch closer part too where it attaches to wall. Thank you
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The 40-117 can be used with a solid keeper like our 40-085. Can that work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)