Keeper replacement

A quick learner from Austin says:
There is a picture of the part I need to replace. I need a replacement keeper for a sliding glass door. The keeper is mounted on the door frame. It is cylindrical with a tapered end (like a cone). These are the measurements: 0.75
replacement keeper
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please compare your keeper to our 89-035. This may be what you want.
A quick learner from Austin, TX says:
hi. I looked at your piece; it does look similar. Your part is 89-035. The diagram of it shows that it is 3/4 of an inch from its mounting plate to the inside edge. I am looking at photo 3 of the description. My measurement is 5/8 of an inch from door jam to inside edge. Would another keeper work; it doesn't have to be cylindrical as long as it with into the door receptacle.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have anything closer than the 89-035. To be honest, it might be good to have that 1/8" wiggle room in the keeper, but it's up to you.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.