Keller 237 - What is it?

A quick learner from SOUTH FLORIDA says:
What is this and where can I get it? Home Depot calls it a Keller 237 and has no inventory. Thanks
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning!

Start out by taking a close look at the 39-061 Keller Window Crank. Carefully compare the measurements shown on the 39-091 product image to the measurements of your original window crank.

Let us know if you have any questions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)