Keller Window snap-in glazing bead?

A home owner from Palm Harbor, Florida says:

Good morning. I'm replacing the window glass in an old (1970's) aluminum garage window because both glass panes were cracked. I discovered that the panes appeared to be partially secured by a plastic molding. I also discovered evidence of some kind of sealer or caulk. Most of the plastic molding was brittle and broke while being removed, but one section (apparently out of the sun, I live in Florida) survived for identification. 

I THINK I have a "Keller snap-in window glazing bead". The product is not available at Lowe's, Home Depot or even the local glass company. I have TWO (2) individual windows that will require these moldings, and each one is 52 inches wide and 37 inches tall. 

Thanks for the assistance! 

Gary in Palm Harbor

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named m1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named m2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named m3.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Gary! Take a look at our 55-007 Keller brand snap-in glazing. I think this might be just what you're looking for. This comes in 3' lengths, but we also have it in 6' under the 55-007-6 product code. Let me know what you think!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at