Keller snap in glaze part

A quick learner from United States says:
Here are some photos of the windows and the glazing. There are two sizes of snap in glazing on this window one of which
you have on your site - the 11/16 by 19/32 (part 55-009). This second piece of glazing has a shorter front side and measures 7/16 by 19/32 and fits in around the aluminum muntins. I actually need to order both sizes from you..

Is it possible to get this part? I have successfully repaired 18 of these old aluminum windows by ordering parts from Swisco and really hope I can complete this project with this last glazing bead.

Attached are some photos.
Thank you!
Tim
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 13042132722.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I cannot determine what you have from these photos. We need to see a picture of this glazing from an angle that shows its end profile. That way, we can make out the shape. I'm afraid all glazing more or less looks the same from the angle you're showing. You mentioned you were looking at the 55-009. That's a good example of the kind of picture we need. 

Please also make sure the sample is as undamaged as possible. We won't be able to make out the shape if the glazing is damaged.

Once we have that, we will do our best to find a good match. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.