Keller weather strip

A quick learner from USA says:
I need part number of this weather-strip. I thinks that is for a Keller window
User submitted a photo of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if we can get an exact match, but it kind of looks like a sill bubble. Take a look at our 58-182 and 58-183 to start out and see if their dimensions match up to your sample.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)