Keller window replacement parts

A handy person from Englewood, Florida says:
We have Keller windows in our Florida home. Several of the windows are missing a small black window guide/track that keep the window in position. How can I get those replacement parts?
A customer submitted photo of a window guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting in our discussion board. Unfortunately, your image is a little blurry, and I'm having a hard time making out what it is you will need to replace. If at all possible, can you please upload a new picture, perhaps from a different angle? i apologize for the inconvenience
A quick learner from Florida says:
this window guide is very small and attaches to the window edge as a guide to raise and lower the window. Without the guide the window gets off center making it very difficult to raise the window.
A customer submitted photo of a window guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the additional picture. Have you seen our 67-002 Screw-on Face Guide? It looks similar to what your hardware. Please compare their dimensions. Do you think it will work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.