Key lock for Anderson sliding door

A home owner from Westfirld, PA says:
Attached are photos of the Anderson Window key lock that is on my sliding door. The numbers on the inside of this are 7162A and 1997288. The dim.s are 3.11" long, 1.12" wide and 1.14" deep. The cylinder lock dim.s are diameter .620", length 1.368" and overall height which includes the projection on the lock cylinder is 1.025". I believe all that I need is the cylinder lock to fit in my lock housing. Please advise
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hmm... I'm not exactly sure if the 82-310 cylinder will fit, but the dimensions are not far off from the ones you show in your photo. It may be worth a try; the 82-310 is a standard type of cylinder used by many manufactures. I'm not sure Andersen still offers your older style key lock, so this may be the best place to start. What do you think?
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
VIDEO
WATCH >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.