Keynetic Imperial USA Sliding Glass Door Handle replacement

A handy person from Montville, NJ 07045 says:
Keynetic Imperial USA Sliding Glass Door Handle

Looking for replacement door handle with lock for the sliding glass door to the patio.

It is 6.5 inches long by 1 inch wide (if including the handle it is 2.5 in wide).

I am attaching photos. It is gold tone.

Please help me locate the replacement part.

Can I order it though the company and have it shipped to my home.? If not, where can I purchase?

Thanks,
Dana C

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5482.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5483.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5484.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We won't be able to supply this exact handle, but we may offer a substitute. I can tell you right now that any substitute we offer probably won't cover the outline of the old handle.

If you still want to proceed, please tell me the distance between the two installation holes, center-to-center. I'd also like a picture of the mortise lock. Thanks!

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.